TaylorMade M2 Driver 10.5 Degree Regular Flex Fujikura Pro 60 Shaft Right Handed
The TaylorMade M2 Driver is similar to the M1, but with an ultra-light, ultra-thin and high-strength Carbon Composite Crown to unlock exceptional distance and forgiveness for more golfers. The driver produces a best in class sound, with internal acoustic engineering controlled vibrations and pitches to produce a solid, hot and crisp sound.
With a new Speed Pocket and exceptional aerodynamics, the driver generates a hot, high launch/low spin trajectory. The carbon crown allowed TaylorMade to lower the CG without compromising any aerodynamics to produce a driver that is hot and forgiving.
Massive Sweet Spot
Three features combine to produce a massive sweet spot, for maximum forgiveness and speed across the face, Inverted Cone Technology, a redesigned Speed Pocket and an engineered high MOI.
Features of TaylorMade M2 Driver
- Multi-Material Construction: 7-layer Carbon Composite Crown that is precision-formed and built ultra-thin, ultra-lite and high strength to maximize weight savings.
- Massive Sweet Spot: Weight placed lower and further back on the sole for a more efficient power transfer; giving golfers more ball speed.
- Maximum Forgiveness: Engineered with high MOI, Inverted Cone Technology and a redesigned Speed Pocket - three features that combine to produce maximum forgiveness and speed across the face.
- Hot Trajectory A low CG projection with a new Speed Pocket and exceptional aerodynamics generate a hot, high launch/low spin trajectory.
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve: 12 positions, 4-degrees (+/- 2-degrees of loft) to dial in maximum performance by adjusting loft, lie and face angle.